**IMPORTANT UPDATE: The ladies at One Kings Lane are NOT selling samples in any form. Please see the below description from their press release...
One Kings Lane partners with premier home and gift lines to help move units in a quiet and discreet way. The partnership is a win-win for businesses, as even the best-managed manufacturers have excess inventory.

Serena & Lily and Dwell Studio are two of the current lines that they are running their sales on and as I have always been a fan of their merchandise, I wanted to share with you. Also, coming up next week is another fave of mine, Ann Gish!
Their site is invitation only so if you are interested just let me know and I can get you an invitation. Just send me your email in a comment below or email me at info@rianrae.com or jenicrawford@charter.net.
Cheers! Jeni
No comments:
Post a Comment